Shysnorlax

Hello CErver!

Just wanted to try the CErver! [: 
Really excited to be part of the Beta and work on all of this together as a whole!

Names Snorlax, played a bunch of different servers over the years of growing up. I have extensive pvm achievements on OSRS, so testing out how servers do their raids/bosses always excite me since sometimes its different! Haven't touched much of the server yet just getting up the stats to boss!

• Like 4

Welcome to server Snorlax,

I am a PvM noob but hope to change that with this server. 
Excited to see how you put to use that double torso pull.

Thanks for making a post, motivated me to make a forums acc and maybe i'll conjure a welcome post myself.

• Like 3

Just now, Shysnorlax said:

Just wanted to try the CErver! [: 
Really excited to be part of the Beta and work on all of this together as a whole!

Names Snorlax, played a bunch of different servers over the years of growing up. I have extensive pvm achievements on OSRS, so testing out how servers do their raids/bosses always excite me since sometimes its different! Haven't touched much of the server yet just getting up the stats to boss!

Welcome to The CErver!

We look forward to hearing you input and suggestions and hopefully implementing some of them to create a better experience for everyone involved. We hope that you enjoy not only the content available, but the content to come! Lots of stuff in the works, so we hope we can keep you busy!

Just now, Hazecoin said:

Welcome to server Snorlax,

I am a PvM noob but hope to change that with this server. 
Excited to see how you put to use that double torso pull.

Thanks for making a post, motivated me to make a forums acc and maybe i'll conjure a welcome post myself.

Nice, welcome to the forums as well! Hopefully we can make the forums interactive like never before!

• Like 1